Ramazan GÖZÜKÜÇÜK, MD
INFECTION DISEASES AND CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY
- Faculty of Medicine, Çukurova University Medical Faculty-1990-1996.
- Speciality: Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital-1997-2001.
Postgraduate Experiences :
- Practitionel Health Center medical doctors Konya Emirgazi-1996-1997.
- Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital-1997-2001.
- Ardahan Military Hospital-2002-2003.
- Kırıkkale Keskin State Hospital-2003-2005.
- Ministry of Health, Department of Primary Health care, Infectious Disease-2005.
- Hisar Intercontinental Hospital-2005-
Interests/Special Procedures :
- Viral Hepatitis
- Travel vaccines and Infections
- Hospital/Health care infections
- New and Renewed emphasis on winning infections
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease (ESCMID)
- Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease (KLİMİK)
- Turkish Society of Hospital Infections
- Society of Viral Hepatitis Prevention
- Medical Chamber of Istanbul
All Other Expert Clinics :
- Infectious Disease
- Clinical Microbiology
- Transfusion Center
- Intensive Care and Bone Morrow Transplantation Unit consultant.