İhsan ALUR, MD
- Faculty: Gaziantep University Medical School, Gaziantep, Turkey -1995-2001
- Speciality: Bursa Yuksek Ihtisas Training and Research Hospital -2002-2007
Postgraduate Experiences :
- Denizli State Hospital, Department of Cardiac and Vascular Surgery, 2008-2013
- Pamukkale University, Department of Cardiac and Vascular Surgery, 2013-2016
- Angiology in the 3. Millenium, Updating in Diagnosis, Pathogenesis and Treatment. Mediterranean Italian- Greek- Turkish Interactive Workshop. 7-9 October, Venezia, Italy, 2010.
- European Vaseular Course, March 2-4, 2011 Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- EVAR Advanced Training Challenging cases & management of compIications. University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands, June, 20-21,2011.
- Aorfix ™ Training Workshop on Monday November 14, 2011 at Prague, General
- Cardiovascular Surgery Interventional Applications Symposium, Rize, Turkey, 2012
- Turkish Society of Cardiovascular Surgery, EVAR Course, Antalya, Turkey, 2010
- Certificate of Radiation Protection from Diagnostic Radiology, Turkey Atomic Energy Agency, Ankara, Turkey, 2012
Interests/Special Procedures :
Open Heart Surgery,
Heart Valve Surgery
Coronary By-pass Surgery
Peripheral Artery By-pass Surgery
Endovascular Aortic Repair
Venous İnsufficiency Surgery&endovenous Ablation Techniques
- Present Turkish Association of Vascular Surgery
- Present Turkish Society of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Present Minimally Invasive and Robotic Cardiovascular Surgery Society